"Orca3D Marine CFD is an amazing tool and has been a tremendous asset to my latest project. I never thought it would be this easy! This is a huge benefit to my boat company, my naval architecture practice, and ultimately the marine industry as a whole! Thanks for your vision and hard work in bringing incredibly useful tools to practicing naval architects."
-Rob Kaidy, VP Engineering, SeaVee Boats
Please read the following information:
Orca3D is a plug-in for Rhino. You must have Rhino installed prior to installing Orca3D. If you do not, please download Rhino from the Rhino web site and install it before installing Orca3D.
- Rhino™ (by McNeel) Installation:
- Rhino Version 6 (latest Service Release)
- Orca3D Version 2 will not run with Rhino 4 or Rhino 5 (please contact us if you use Rhino 4 or 5)
- See Rhino hardware requirements at http://www.rhino3d.com/system_requirements/
- Operating Systems tested: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- All other Windows operating systems have not been tested but may work
- Mac: The Intel Mac with Boot Camp has not been tested but may work
- Operating System Pre-Requisites: (Note – The Orca3D installation will attempt to install any not already on your computer)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and 4.5.2
- Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2010
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2014 Runtime Libraries
- The Offset Table and the CFD Report functions require Microsoft Excel
- Valid license key (without this, Orca3D will operate as a 15-day fully functional evaluation copy)
Important Information regarding US Export Control Regulations
Orca3D is subject to the United States Export Regulations, as administered by the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry Security. The software may not be used in or exported/re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. The same restriction applies to persons, no matter where they are located, that appear on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
To help us comply with the Regulations, we require you to provide your contact information. By submitting your email address above, you hereby certify that you are not a national of Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods, nor do you appear on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.