Download Orca3D Version 2.0.6
Note: The download links to follow assume that you have a Version 2 License Key for Orca3D. If you have a Version 1 license, this is a paid upgrade. You may try it as a 15-day trial license before deciding to purchase a Version 2 Upgrade. If you don’t have a license but would like to evaluate Orca3D, please click here.
- Rhino™ (by McNeel) Installation:
- Rhino Version 6.11 (12/14/2018) or higher
- Orca3D Version 2 will not run with Rhino 4 or Rhino 5
- See Rhino hardware requirements at http://www.rhino3d.com/system_requirements/
- Operating Systems tested: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- All other Windows operating systems have not been tested but may work
- Mac: The Intel Mac with Boot Camp has not been tested but may work
- Operating System Pre-Requisites: (Note – The Orca3D installation will attempt to install any not already on your computer)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and 4.5.2
- Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2010
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2014 Runtime Libraries
- The Offset Table and the CFD Report functions require Microsoft Excel
- Valid license key (without this, Orca3D will operate as a 15-day fully functional evaluation copy)
Important Information regarding US Export Control Regulations
Orca3D is subject to the United States Export Regulations, as administered by the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry Security. The software may not be used in or exported/re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. The same restriction applies to persons, no matter where they are located, that appear on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By clicking on any of the links below, you hereby certify that you are not a national of Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods, nor do you appear on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
Please use the buttons below to download Orca3D, Version 2.0.6.
If you have a network license, do NOT install the version below. Click here for the network installation files.
Orca3D Version 2.x will NOT work with Rhino 4 or Rhino 5. If you have a Version 1.x license and use 64-bit Rhino 5, visit the Previous Version page. If you use Rhino 4 or 32-bit Rhino 5, please contact us.
Download the Installation Instructions Download the Standalone Installation