Download Orca3D Version 1.5.0
Note: This is a free update to current users, and the download links to follow assume that you have a License Code for Orca3D. If instead you are interested in evaluating Orca3D, please click here.
This release is based on the Version 1.4 Work-In-Progress release. No changes were made other than the Version number from the last 1.4 WIP (October 2018).
- This release uses the CopyMinder licensing system, which replaced the Nalpeiron system. License Keys now begin with ORCA3DV1… rather than 389000….
- If you have not received your CopyMinder license, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your Nalpeiron License Code (389000….).
- This is expected to be the last Orca3D Version 1 release. New development is now focused on Version 2, which is compatible with Rhino 6. Version 2 will be a paid upgrade for Version 1 users.
- Orca3D is a plug-in for Rhino. You must have Rhino installed prior to installing Orca3D. If you do not, please download Rhino from the Rhino web site and install it before installing Orca3D.
- 64-bit Rhino 5, Service Release 14 or higher (NOTE: Orca3D Version 1.x is not compatible with Rhino 6; please visit the WIP page to download Version 2.oWIP for Rhino 6 compatibility)
- Hardware: See Rhino hardware requirements (Version 5:http://www.rhino3d.com/5/systemrequirements.htm)
- Operating Systems tested: Windows 7, 8.1, & 10 (64-bit OS versions with Orca/Rhino running as 64-bit processes)
- All other Windows operating systems have not been tested but may work
- Mac: The Intel Mac with Bootcamp has not been tested, but may work with this version.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (the Orca3D installation will attempt to install it if it is not already on your computer)
- Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2010 (the Orca3D installation will attempt to install it if it is not already on your computer)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Runtime Libraries (the Orca3D installation will attempt to install it if it is not already on your computer
- Valid license key
- The Offset Table function requires Microsoft Excel
Important Information regarding US Export Control Regulations
Orca3D is subject to the United States Export Regulations, as administered by the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry Security. The software may not be used in or exported/re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. The same restriction applies to persons, no matter where they are located, that appear on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By clicking on any of the links below, you hereby certify that you are not a national of Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods, nor do you appear on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
Please select the appropriate link below to download Orca3D, Version 1.5.0.
If you have a network license, do NOT install either of the versions below. Click here for the network installation files.
Orca3D Version 1.x will NOT work with Rhino 4 or 32-bit Rhino 5, or with Rhino 6. If you have a Version 1.x license and use Rhino 4 or 32-bit Rhino 5, please contact us.
Download the Orca3D Update Version 1.5, 64-bitDownload
Don’t forget to read the INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS!