You must be a Rhino reseller in order to be eligible to become an Orca3D reseller. To become a reseller, you must order the Orca3D Reseller Kit. The Reseller Kit includes:
• 2 NFR Licenses of Orca3D (Level 2)
• 1 For-resale commercial license of Orca3D Level 1 (Hull Design & Hydrostatics/Intact Stability)
• 1 For-resale commercial license of Orca3D Level 2 (Hull Design, Hydrostatics/Intact Stability, Resistance/Power Analysis, Weight/Cost Tracking)
The price of the Reseller Kit is $3100.
Configurations and List Prices
Orca3D is sold in the following configurations. Please contact us with any questions regarding this.
|Level 1||Level 2||Upgrade Level 1 to Level 2|
|Commercial Standalone License||$1390||$2780||$1390|
|Commercial Network License (25% premium over Standalone)||$1735||$3470||$1735|
|Upgrade Commercial Standalone to Commercial Network License||$350||$695|
|Educational Standalone License||$125||$250||$125|
|Educational Lab License||$975|
The Reseller discount is based on the number of licenses of each product that you order.
Minimum Annual Sales
Resellers must purchase US$2,000 per year to maintain their reseller status. Purchases are reviewed after the first year and again every quarter after that.
Orders from resellers in Europe, Russia, the Middle East, Latin America, Australia, and New Zealand are placed through a Master Reseller:
|Europe/Middle East||Latin America||Australia/New Zealand|
|NDAR – Design Systems & Technologies
tel +33 (0) 4 92 91 13 24
fax +33 (0) 4 92 91 13 38
|McNeel Latin America
tel +1 (305) 513-4445
In locations where we do not have a Master Reseller, orders are placed on-line with a credit card through our secure ordering system. Once you have been approved as a reseller, you will be provided instructions on how to register with our on-line ordering system, how to purchase the Reseller Kit, and a link to the page where you will order stock. Also, you will be given links to put on your own website so that customers may purchase directly, and you will automatically get credit for the sale.
• We always strive to provide our customers with timely, unlimited technical support, and we expect you to do the same. We will provide technical support to you, or directly to your customers if you so request.
• Please keep current information regarding Orca3D on your website, or current links to ours.
• Important Information regarding US Export Control Regulations: Orca3D is subject to the United States Export Regulations, as administered by the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry Security. The software may not be used in or exported/re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. The same restriction applies to persons, no matter where they are located, that appear on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals. You must adhere to these regulations.
Becoming a Reseller
To become a reseller, please click here to send an email request. Be sure to provide complete contact information that you would like to have listed on our website:
• Company Name
• Sales Email and Phone Number
• Support Email and Phone Number
• Website Address
• Territory that you would like to be listed under
Once we have approved your request, you will be provided with a link to purchase the Reseller Kit, and we will list you on our website.