Please read the following information:
- This Orca3D WIP release require Rhinoceros version 6, SR 9 or higher. (NOTE: Version 1.x of Orca3D is available for Rhino 5 users)
- This release uses the CopyMinder licensing system, which replaced the Nalpeiron system. License Keys now begin with ORCA3DV1… rather than 389000…. (without a CopyMinder License Key it will run for 15 days in Evaluation mode)
- If you have not received your CopyMinder license, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your Nalpeiron License Code (389000….).
- If you have a Version 1 license, you can use this WIP with your current license at no charge. However, once the WIP process is complete, Version 2 will be a paid upgrade for Version 1 users.
- Orca3D is a plug-in for Rhino. You must have Rhino installed prior to installing Orca3D. If you do not, please download Rhino from the Rhino web site and install it before installing Orca3D.
Please note that this release no longer supports Rhinoceros version 4 or version 5. This and future Orca3D WIP releases require Rhinoceros version 6.
- Rhino Version 6, SR 9 or higher.
- Hardware: See Rhino 6 hardware requirements (http://www.rhino3d.com/6/systemrequirements.htm)
- Operating Systems tested: Windows 7, 8.x, & 10
- All other Windows operating systems have not been tested but may work
- Mac: The Intel Mac with Bootcamp has not been tested, but may work.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (the Orca3D installation will attempt to install it if it is not already on your computer)
- Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2010 (the Orca3D installation will attempt to install it if it is not already on your computer)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Runtime Libraries (the Orca3D installation will attempt to install it if it is not already on your computer
- Valid license key (without this, Orca3D will operate as a 15-day fully functional evaluation copy)
- The Offset Table function requires Microsoft Excel
Important Information regarding US Export Control Regulations
Orca3D is subject to the United States Export Regulations, as administered by the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry Security. The software may not be used in or exported/re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. The same restriction applies to persons, no matter where they are located, that appear on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By clicking on any of the links below, you hereby certify that you are not a national of Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods, nor do you appear on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
Please select the appropriate link below to download the Orca3D WIP, Version 2.0 (2018-10-06).
Please note that this release (2018-10-06) of the Version 2.0 WIP will not run with Rhino 4 or Rhino 5. Rhino 6 is required.
If you have a network license, do NOT install either of the versions below. Click here for the network installation files.Download